PathoControl works around the clock — 24/7/365. Our machines are engineered for constant use. With only a few steps of regular do-it-yourself maintenance, your PathoControl machine can last a lifetime. Read here for proper maintenance and warranty. The PathoControl P150 employs a photocatalytic oxidation process within multiple chambers which house two 254 nm UVC lamps and three reactor pads that are impregnated with our proprietary TiO2-based solution. The result: 99.99+% of the air drawn through our systems is cleansed of pathogens, without creating ozone.
There are other UV technologies that work only on demand, and they require a room to be vacated by people when the UV lights are pulsed or energized. PathoControl works when you need it, or all the time, in the room with you, families, customers, and employees. Scientific study continues to prove our method’s efficacy. Read the efficacy studies here.
SPECIFICATIONS & FEATURES
- case dimensions: 16″ x 16″ x 8-1/2″
- air movement: 150 cfm
- attractive anti-microbial case
- includes your choice of one of 15 case colors
- can be oriented vertically or horizontally
- nominal noise level of -55 dB at a frequency of 157 Hz
- standard 120v, less than 3A power with 9′ power cord
- weight 30 lbs
- One Year Warranty for parts & labor, with renewable parts warranty available